Friday, August 31, 2007

David Beckham Checks in.....


Playing for England is always a special experience and none more so than running out onto the pitch at Wembley. Unfortunately, the result wasn’t the one we wanted, but I felt we played fairly well despite losing to Germany.
I managed to play the full 90 minutes which was great as it gets me that much closer to full match fitness and hopefully I can play more of a part in the upcoming Galaxy games.

I’m really looking forward to playing in my first cup final in the US against Pachuca on Wednesday. Although I was unable to play against them in the previous Super Liga cup game, we won 2-1, so I’m hoping to play tonight and help the team get another win. They are one of the top sides in Mexico so we know this will be tough game, but one we are all looking forward to.

I’ll let you know how the game goes.

David

No comments: