Friday, May 1, 2009

Clas Björling 2nd at Baise Outdoor Guest Multisport race in China


Hi all,

Yesterday I came back home after finished 2:nd in a international multisport race in China called 2009 Baise Outdoor Quest. It's a 3 day race where you race 5-7 hours a day in running, mountain biking and kayaking, with some more technical things like abseiling, net climbing and cave running.

I raced with 2 other Swedish guys named Martin Flinta and Per Boqvist and a NZ based girl named Fleur Pawsey, our team name was Team Sweden/worldofmultisport.com. The race included 5 international teams and 15 Chinese teams.

It was the first multisport race for me and it was a lot of fun, I felt strong during the whole race, I have had good training through the Swedish winter with a lot of cross country skiing and I also just came home from a 3 week camp in Spain just before the race in China.

Now I’m enjoying a few easier days before I head back into a training routine.

Next thing up for me will be “Tour of Sweden” which is a training camp where we will ride the length of Sweden over 2 weeks, 2300 K, plus swimming and running of course, will be a lot of fun.

After that camp I will probably start to be in pretty good shape and be ready for some real triathlon racing.

Cheers for now,
Clas

No comments: