Monday, November 1, 2010

Two for Two for Chris Horner


Team RadioShack’s Chris Horner won the Storm the Beach Cyclocross on Sunday in Oceanside, California. The 8th race of the Southern California Prestige Series of Cyclocross ended in a two man battle between Horner and Sid Taberlay, the leader in the Series.

“It was a battle between us for the whole hour of racing”, explained Chris Horner. “In the final sand section a mishap from Sid Taberlay opened a gap between us. I managed to hold that gap to the finish line. Not bad at all. After my win in Irvine last week I’m two-for-two for my cyclocross season.”

Next week Chris Horner will start in two UCI cyclocross races. “On Saturday and Sunday I will start in Los Angeles, CA (Hansen Dam Park). Some national talents will start over there. I really look forward to these races.”

No comments: