Friday, April 25, 2008

The TERMINATOR is looking for a few more intrepid campers


I hope I haven’t scared off all of my potential customers by making these camps too brutal! I’d love to share this trip with a few more people who might have always dreamed of riding in the Dolomites but never had the right opportunity or the time. We’ve never killed anyone yet!

Since the battered US dollar isn’t fairing all that well vs. the Euro these days I know it’s a bit of a stretch for many to consider this camp. So to entice potential campers who are considering it and might be sitting on the fence I’m offering $1500 to spend on anything in the HED catalog (www.hedcycling.com) if some one signs up for the camp along with a friend. So two people need to sign up to qualify for the goodies. That $$$ could buy a fabulous carbon frame like mine or some great wheels or carbon bars, etc.

Our camp starts and finishes in Verona with the route taking in Trento, Cortina, Bormio and Bolzano. Great coffee, scenery and company are assured. “Everything but Mercy” is our camp motto and that’s what we provide. This one should deliver a trip of a lifetime.

We’re going to hammer the Stelvio, Gavia and Giau Passes as well as Mt. Bondone and many other vertical delights in addition to running and swimming every day as we do on all Epic Camps.

Hope you can join me.

Please send any inquiries to me at scott.molina@xtra.co.nz.

No comments: