Monday, December 21, 2009
3-Time Ironman Champion and 2nd Place finisher at the 2009 Ironman World Championships CHRIS LIETO to headline the TTS Endurance Camp!
Come train alongside the top U.S. Ironman athlete!
What: TTS Endurance Camp, Winter 2010
When: February 11-15, 2010
Where: Carpinteria, CA
Come to beautiful Carpentaria, California and take in the splendor and warm temperatures of the West Coast. This peaceful town has been host to numerous professional cycling teams, pro triathletes and world-class competitions. The camp is 3 full days and 2 half days of training and presentations. Our dedicated staff of USAT certified coaches and professional triathletes are passionate about teaching the essentials for training and racing triathlons and multisport events. With all abilities welcome, the training and presentations are targeted towards those athletes looking to make huge gains in their race performances.
Our staff has trained thousands of athletes: from absolute beginners to top age-groupers to professionals. We've helped them perform their best at hundreds of events all around the world; from sprints to Ironman to Ultraman. We are committed to helping you find your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
You'll leave this camp with improved skills, better fitness and you will know precisely where to focus your training time for the rest of the triathlon season.
* 4 nights stay accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express, Carpinteria, California
* Thursday night arrival dinner and all breakfasts, lunches and snacks
* Free TTS cycling jersey and swim cap
* Daily training sessions with the TTS Coaching Staff
* Presentations and Clinics from leading coaches and educational professionals in the sport of triathlon
* Individual assessments and analysis: swim video, run gait and bike fit
* Certified professional bike mechanics
* Complete "sag" support on all workouts
* Certified professional massage (Saturday only)
Click on the title link to learn more.